Help Desk/Support Specialist
21898 Green Stable
Ashburn, VA 20147
Cell No: 703-629-0281
Objective: An employment opportunity in Computer and Information System field in an entry-level position where I can use my skills in the best possible way for achieving the company’s goal.
- Spread sheets
- Excel command
- Pivote Table
- V lookup
- Be able to do data organization
- Data base management
- Deep experience in office administration
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, MS Access, Excel, Visio,), Python, VMware,SQL.
- Quick and active learner
- Developed Test Strategy and Test Plan and the Traceability Matrix to ensure that test cases reflect user needs for the Functional, User Interface, Performance, Usability and Security Requirements
- Executed Test Cases Manually to verify the actual results against expected results.
- Used SQL Commands for backend Data Validation
- Tested the application manually and reported the defects through the Test Director
- Familiar with Waterfall and Spiral Models
- Good knowledge in GUI testing, Functionality testing, System testing, Integration testing, Regression Testing.
- Good Knowledge managing Defect life cycle using defect tracking tools •, Developed/Maintained Test plans/Test cases, Black Box Testing, Smoke Box Testing, Defect tracking and reporting for both Manual and Automated Test environments.
- Excellent knowledge on Windows environments.
- Participated in reviewing the Test Plans and Test Case Templates for the functional testing.
- Documented Test plans and Test cases based on the solution definition documents and use case documents.
- Analyzed modules and designed Test scenarios and Test scripts in both Windows and UNIX environment.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries to check Data integrity
- Interacted with Business Analyst and developers for bug review using ALM.
- Good knowledge in creating and implementing flowchart, swim lanes, activity diagram, use case diagram.
- Good Knowledge in writing Use case and test case.
- Ability to successfully work within a team environment.
- Excellent time management skills with leadership capabilities.
- Creativity, leadership, self-confidence, critical thinking, collaboration.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and can work alone with minimal and no supervision.
Jan 2016 – Oct 2016
Dulles Super Taxi LLC
- Made a daily employee report to owner .
- Reply the email for booking provide the conformation detail.
- Attend the calls for booking and dispatching the calls.
- Making weekly and monthly growth report in excel.
- Maintain the office expensive and employee detail.
- Update growth, profit, loss report send to owner.
Aug 2016 –Jan 2016
Macdonald (Part time )
- Attending the customer.
- Taking order on front handling customer complaint.
- Taking order on front
Aug 2013 – Dec 2014
(Finance company ) (India )
- Made a daily administrative report to CEO .
- Recorded documents and stock detail.
- Answered email and calls and got quick alternative solution to caller.
- Handled 500 branches making report submit to ceo.
- Handled all vendor deal and payments .
Aug 2011 – Aug 2012
MIS consultant (India )
- Maintain all modern trade data.
- Maintain all sales officer sales report region wise and channel wise.
- Made month end sale reports on ppt.
- Made region wise, sales officer wise, channel wise, product wise sale report.
- Access report from SAP.
- Reply the consumer complains.
- Reply all consumer queries.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (2011)