Objective: Seeking a technical writer/proposal writer position within an IT based company in order to apply technical writing experience.
Abas USA Sterling, VA Training Operations Manager/Technical Writer June 2015- Present
- Technical writer for all training documentation/new software developments for abas consultants as well as abas customers. Restructured the entire documentation process and database. Generated well over 1500 pages of documentation.
- Facilitated new hire's training implementation process (Constructed standard onboarding procedure)
- Analyzed trending client needs to develop new training programs or modify/improve existing programs. Created online training recordings with use of Camtasia and setup accreditation program.
- Created promotional materials & ideas in order to shape and improve the image of the abas USA training program.
- Built a strong understanding of Atlassian as well as JIRA Agile Ticketing System.
- Managed and created over 20 different in house customer trainings and created hourly Friday trainings for employees.
- Ongoing maintenance of training room computers, accompanying hardware and software
Expedited Travel, Washington, DC Operations Manager May 2013-July 2015
- Remained stress free and made office decisions under high-pressure time constraints. Examined over one hundred applications in thirty minutes, in order to process and return passports within 48 hours.
- Instructed new employees on passport operations in order to improve their organizational and time management skills.
- Promoted after a year and managed multiple employees who each process over a hundred passports a day.
DISH, Christiansburg, VA Customer Relationship Specialist March 2012- December 2012
- Fielded 80-100 inbound calls per day from transferring agents and customers in regards to damages from installation and trouble service calls.
- Employed sound judgment and kept composed under daily high pressure situations.
- Promoted twice in 7-8 months due to exceptional performance and ranked Tier 5/5 Excellent nearly every month employed (Based on Handle Time, Customer Satisfaction Score, Quality Assurance and Repeat Rate)
- Kept sales percentage, even with technical troubleshooting calls, above 10%
- Radford University, Radford, VA
- B.A. in International Relations/Comparative Government Political Science, December 2011
Continuing Education-Online Courses
- Foundations of IT Security: Core Concepts, Foundations of Cybersecurity, Foundations of IT Security: Operating System Security, Foundations of IT Security: Network Security, Practical Cybersecurity, IT Security Fundamentals
- Public speaking and sales experience acquired through previous customer service positions
- Utilize various training software in order to create in depth training program (Storyline, Camtasia, TT Knowledge Force)