Ann Sasso/Contract Administration
20770 Steamside Place w
Ashburn, Virginia 20147 w
Email – email@example.com
To obtain a challenging and rewarding position that will allow me to succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me job satisfaction and self development nd promote the goals and success of the company by utilizing my experiences.
Over a year in Commercial Contracting for a mall family operated Electrical Contractor, supporting both Residential and ommercial Contracts.
- Over a year in a half of Property Management xperience for a leading self-storage facility.
- Twelve years of Contracting Management and dministration for many Federal Government and State and Local Information echnology Contracts for a major Government Contractor.
- Three years of Contract Administration and egotiations, supporting GSA Schedule Contracts for a stable GSA Contract onsulting Company.
Contract Administrator, Absolute Electric LLC, Sterling, Virginia, May 2015 – June 2016
Contract Administrator, responsible for all ubmissions, ‘work in progress (WIP), and closeout of each contract roposal/estimates for the electrical services provided by the company.
- Managed he preparation, revisions, and approvals for each contract proposals/estimates hat involved the acceptance/negotiation of our services for both residential nd commercial customers.
- Negotiated erms and conditions, scope of work, and payment options for all proposals/estimates.
- Interpreted ll proposed site assessments from electrical advisors and assisted in
compiling and preparing contract bid documents.
- Prepared nd managed all contract change notices, monitored service performances, ncluding the reporting and status of contract deliverables.
- Ensured ontractor compliancy according to contract proposal/estimate requirements, lient specifications and all county government regulations for all trade work.
- Prepared and submitted all information for the required permits for each contract
- Main point of contact for all inspections required by each permitted job under each
county’s jurisdictions and ensured finalization for each permit.
- Track payments, deadlines and performed all closing activities as needed per
- Adhered to all contract summaries and ensured contract execution in accordance with company policies.
Property Manager, Security Public Storage, Ashburn, Virginia, June 2013 – February 2015
On-site Property Manager overseeing the daily operations of a 562-unit self-storage facility.
- Developed and managed all marketing and networking with local businesses, chamber of commerce, community events, employee vendor fairs, and local charities.
- Responsible for rental of storage units and truck rentals to attain corporate revenue goals.
- Maintained clean, safe and secure environment, including daily lock checks as well as visual inspections.
- Managed Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processes.
- Adhered to budgeted occupancy, delinquency, revenue, insurance and POS sales.
- Prepared units for auction as prescribed by law.
- Delivered superior customer service through proper phone selling techniques as well as walk-ins to the facility.
- Handled vendor purchases, contractors and sales of retail supplies.
Contract Manager, GTSI Corp/Carahsoft, Herndon, Virginia, May 2005 – September 2012
Managed GSA Schedule Contract 70, GSA MOBIS, and various GSA based Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs)
- Provided GSA support and strategy to maximize both Government and Corporate goals.
- Developed and customized pricing structures and profitability requirements to both Government Agency and organization.
- Negotiated and maintained latest technology products and services to meet and streamline the Federal Government’s needs with continuous negotiation of GSA Schedule Terms and Conditions.
- Provided knowledgeable proposal preparation to all contracts based against GSA Schedules, GSA based BPAs, NASA SEWP, US Communities Contract, individual State and Local Contracts.
- Negotiated and executed various GSA Teaming Arrangements, Sub-Contract Agreements, including statements of work, IT professional services order review, risk analysis, non-disclosure agreements, and reseller agreements, collaborated with stakeholders on negotiation strategies.
- IFF monthly and quarterly reporting, proper submission reporting and payment of IFF fees. Proper reporting of Small Business Subcontracting Plan. Maintained compliancy for all other required Contract reporting.
- Facilitated communication and support for time sensitive modifications and other contracted requested deadlines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of GSA Schedules, FAR/DFARS and government procurement practices.
Deputy Program Manager/Sr. Contract Analyst, GTSI Corp., Chantilly, Virginia, January 2000 – May 2005
Managed all United States Navy and Marine Corp. Contracts including the management of the Department of Defense Microsoft Enter Software Agreement (ESA).
- Maintained contract compliancy through pricing mods, reporting and working closely with the Contracting Officer.
- Supported the Contract Manager in the management of all US Navy/Marine/DoD Microsoft ESA.
- Process and submitted all required monthly/quarterly fee reports.
- Utilized corporate customized databases to analyze and compare contract to contract price structures, assuring that negotiated cost and trade compliance integrity
was not compromised.
- Assisted internal as well as external customers with contract support.
- Presented and assisted with all required Program Reviews.
Senior Contract Analyst, GTSI Corp., Chantilly, Virginia, August 1998
– January 2000
GSA Schedule Contract administration, negotiations and contract compliances.
- Processed modifications to add new products to GTSI’s GSA schedule at competitive prices, making margin the top priority.
- Updated price structure for product lines currently on contract, while building and
maintaining relationships with GTSI’s GSA vendors.
- Obtained and submitted vendor documentation for economic price adjustments to GSA.
- Proposed and negotiated all new vendor additions to contract.
- Supported the GSA Contract Manager in the management of the GSA Schedule Contract.
Contracts Administrator, Federal Schedules, Inc., Herndon, Virginia, June 1995 – August 1998
GSA Schedule Contract negotiations and administration.
- Provided GSA Schedule Consultation and Strategy Development for new Information Technology Companies desiring GSA Schedule Contracts.
- GSA Proposal Preparation and submission in accordance with proper GSA Solicitation.
- Managed and assisted in the contract negotiations with Contract Officer until Contract Award.
- Provided on-going GSA Contract Management Support.
- Maintenance and submission uploads to GSA Advantage Pricing Catalog.
August 2002, Masters Certificate in Government Contracting, George Washington School of Business and Public Management
May 1995, Information Technology Certification, Strayer University
June 1993, General Education Degree, Bluefield State College
Application Based Knowledge
Service Sidekick, KickServe, GoTrack, SiteLink, Sugar (CRM), Falcon Systems, Lotus Notes, JIT Database, Oracle/ PeopleSoft Enterprise (CRM), SalesForce user, GSA Advantage SIP interface, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.